Trying to Distract



Fighting with pain, let alone gnawing pain, there is really no taste. I always try to distract my inner self when this comes along. So that my focus would no longer be fixated on the pain.

I saw that there was a fhoto post in the group next door. I'm really happy with that fhoto. Thank God, hopefully this can treat my pain, that's how I said in my heart. I look at that fhoto carefully. I imagine when I used to be in the rice fields together with my parents.

Also Read More:

 


I got into that fhoto. It was as if I was in the rice field and saw this verdant scene. Subhanallah is amazing. I went through the rice fields one after another, I ducked to see the little fish playing in the rice field. I also saw a round eel hole in the rice field as a nest. Then I got up, I turned my head across there. I saw yellowed rice, being targeted by bondo birds roaming around. Wow... Beautiful.

Then I turned my view lagin, deep into the edge. On the edge of there I saw very green and very beautiful trees. It felt like I didn't want to come home from the rice field. Moreover, the scenery is very beautiful.

In the rice field I was free to look in all directions, there was nothing restrictive. I totally dissolved being inside this fhoto. That way I felt my pain lessen. Thank God.. This is one of the wisdoms of the many friends and groups I joined. It turns out that a beautiful view can also be a medicine. Even if it's just in the past. Thank God...

      

2 comments:

Informations From: Omnipoten

Featured post

Melihat Melalui Mata yang Berbeda

Melihat Melalui Mata yang Berbeda Aku melihat melalui matamu. Dan ketika saya melakukannya, dunia semuanya biru, ungu dan hijau. Warnanya s...