It Doesn't Have to Be Beautiful

."¥¥¥".


I met him exactly 1 year ago, his warm smile, friendly and sometimes humorous demeanor made me fall in love with him, and after an intense approach for a month we finally decided to go out.

It's so beautiful that the world seems to only me and him, day by day we go through together until it doesn't feel like the age of our relationship has turned 7, there is no feeling other than affection, I started to introduce him to my friend's friend and of course to my family, they welcomed him warmly until the feeling arose that I wanted to propose to him, We also agreed to continue this relationship to the marriage level.

It didn't feel like the day came, my family and I visited his house for a meeting and talked about this proposal, my family and I were warmly welcomed, after the talk was written to make an application in December. So happy that we were both busy here and there to prepare for this proposal, and after a long journey the day of the proposal arrived, at the café that we had determined accompanied by melodious music we held the engagement solemnly and happily. After the proposal the life of the two of us became more harmonious.

On Monday at that time, I tried to communicate with my fiancée but did not reply, I thought she was busy with her work, after work I tried to pick her up to her office, but what I found was that she did not come to work that day, plus my phone and chats were not replied to all day. Increasingly suspicious of me he was making it seem as if he was covering up something, I finally called his parents and asked him where he was but what I found was that his parents said that it had been 2 days since he hadn't come home and said that going with me out of town for a vacation. Shocked as soon as I heard it, I hung up his phone, then I started to find out where he was to his friend's friend, until one of his friends invited me to meet at a café.

Also Read More:

 


With great curiosity I walked up to my fiancée's friend, after meeting how shocked I was that her friend showed me a picture of my fiancée being with a close friend of mine outside the city, and it turned out that they had been in contact for the past 2 months or so, it hurt my heart to hear all this, I tried not to get emotional and called my fiancée's cheating who in fact is my best friend since 14 years old.

"Men, where else is it?" I asked, "again in Jakarta Men, again there is work" he replied, I decided to wait for them to come home, and the next day I waited from the morning in front of my fiancée's house, and at noon sure he and my friend just came in his red car, and the two of them were in shock, I knocked on the car window and saw my fiancée crying and my friend was stunned to find me there.

Before long finally my fiancée came out and immediately hugged me and said "I'm stupid, I was wrong, I'm sorry" I let go of her embrace and said, "I already know all, me and you are all over, I will convey everything to my parents and your parents that we have no relationship" then I left, and my best friend who was cheating on her came up to me and said "I was wrong, I wanted to say from the beginning, but everything has happened I love him, I'm sorry, I know I'm not going to be dimaafin" I didn't say to him and then I left straight away.

This heartache and broken after being betrayed by 2 people at once, and soon it turned out that my ex-fiancée was 3 weeks pregnant and that was by my best friend, and they were going to have a wedding in the near future.

I don't know what karma is or not but gradually everything fell apart, my friend's business suddenly went bankrupt and my ex-fiancée was fired from her job because she often didn't come in, whatever it was I always prayed the best for them or for all of us, there was not a single reproach or insult that came out of my mouth, I was sincere.


."$$$".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Omnipoten

Featured post

Melihat Melalui Mata yang Berbeda

Melihat Melalui Mata yang Berbeda Aku melihat melalui matamu. Dan ketika saya melakukannya, dunia semuanya biru, ungu dan hijau. Warnanya s...