The Figure of the Red Female Ghost in the Dormitory





For quite a while I sat pensively on the balcony chair of the dorm. A gust of wind blew my short flowing hair, looking up at the sky sprinkled with stars and the moon that was no longer visible because it was covered in black clouds. Dinda Trimayla Paradiba my full name is often familiarly called Dinda or Diba by my friends.

Also Read More:

 


A feeling of joy and pride when my name passed the SNMPTN 2022 route yesterday and became a new student at the Sumatra Institute of Technology.It didn't feel like it had been running for one week I did public lecture activities from morning to night. I don't like crowds, I prefer quiet and alone times. The long needle indicating 12 p.m. signifies the time everyone is asleep yet, not with me. I felt bored in the room and switched to sitting on the balcony of the dormitory .I lived in the dormitory on the 4th floor in room 4418. I was very comfortable sitting on the balcony looking up at the black cloudy sky. Just as I wanted to go back to the room and try to sleep suddenly, I smelled pandanus. The smell was getting worse and worse and it seemed as if it was nearby. I decided to go back to sleep in my room.

When I reached the hallway leading to my room ,I was startled back by the sound of a woman whistling – curiously I followed the source of the sound with footsteps that were almost in rhythm with the sound of the second clock ringing. Keep thinking positively that the woman's voice might just be my dorm friend on a whim. Until the source of the sound I didn't see anyone at the end of the hallway,suddenly I was no stranger to smelling the same smell as on the balcony earlier,yes I smelled the scent of pandanus again.and that's when I couldn't think clearly and positively.

"It smells so bad, who's the hell on a whim these nights," I said irritably. I decided to go back to the room. But halfway through the journey I felt my goosebumps creep in. My mind began to become frantic and unsettled. I quickened my footsteps even more while Thinking positively but, the cold pierced my neck. As if it wasn't enough to freak me out, I paused for a while because I felt something watching me from afar.

When I arrived in the room I immediately dropped my body on the mattress and pulled my thick blanket until it left not a single limb visible .trying to bodo very much and close my eyes to forget the strange thing that happened, but under my thick blanket I heard the sound of my bedroom door opening slowly. And as if to die from this world when my blanket was suddenly forcibly pulled and shown the tall figure of the woman in long red who smiled widely, The long hair that almost touched the floor , the eyeballs containing maggots everywhere , and the out-of-shape face with blood gushing profusely from her cheeks .

The figure smiled so widely, as if tearing his own face. I who saw the figure wanted to faint after the woman said a sentence that I will never forget. "I'm hungry, are you good to enjoy." said the red woman as she approached me who was already stiffened. I couldn't even move my mouth to scream. I wanted to cry but that's when I suddenly woke up from the dream because of the sound of my roommate rafi calling to immediately leave for the mosque to perform congregational shubuh prayers. I also felt relieved for the incident that almost made me die turned out to be just a nightmare. I immediately took ablution water and rushed to the mosque with my friends. But when I returned after performing the shubuh prayers I saw the figure returning exactly to what I had dreamed of last night. She was the woman in red with long hair playing swings inside my room smiling broadly while looking at me.

      




$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informations From: Omnipoten

Featured post

Melihat Melalui Mata yang Berbeda

Melihat Melalui Mata yang Berbeda Aku melihat melalui matamu. Dan ketika saya melakukannya, dunia semuanya biru, ungu dan hijau. Warnanya s...